Ingredients for one cheesecake:
- one springform pan, 8 or 9-inch
- 16 ginger snaps, crumbled by pulsing in a food processor
- 1/2 cup softened vegan margarine
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- One 15 oz can of pre-spiced and sweetened pumpkin pie filling
- Two 16 oz vegan cream cheese tubs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbs corn starch dissolved in warm water (this is the egg replacer)
- 1 packet of mori-nu vegan vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, grease the bottom and sides of the springform pan
- For crust: Combine ginger snaps, margarine, agave syrup, and flour in a bowl. Mix by hand then press firmly into the bottom of pan, forming an even bottom crust.
- For filling: Combine canned pumpkin, cream cheese, sugar, egg substitute, vanilla extract, pudding mix, lemon juice and all spices in a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Pour onto crust.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until set (doesn’t jiggle when you move the pan). Let cool to room temperature before serving.