…or burrito, if you have the patience to fold it up that way.
From left to right, How to make it:
– Strips of portobello, red onion, red and orange bell pepper and broiled, skinned poblano stir fried with fajitas seasoning, olive oil and and garlic
– Fresh salsa: dice up a fresh seeded jalepeno, red onion, tomatoes and cilantro, add salt, sugar, lime juice and a little vinegar, stir well.
-Heated Uncanny Refried Beans (so convenient and tasty!)
– Pan heated Boca Grounds
– Chunky guacamole: avocado, red onion, a dash of cumin, cilantro, lots of lime juice, salt. Muddle together and stir well.
– Locally made tortilla that contains no hydrogenated oil or palm oil
– And you have to have Cholula. Other hot sauces are welcome to join, but Cholula is the main squeeze.